Cloud Computing is the most important marketing themes in the ITC industry today. We offer definitions, sizes, forecasts and descriptions of the activities of major and smaller suppliers, as well as customer adoption issues.
It is being adopted from the bottom up in terms of customer size, with consumers and small businesses faster than larger companies due to their greater reliance on external services and lower thresholds on corporate governance. ITCandor is tracking developments in real-time – interviewing new comers and striving to understand the technical, legal and business issues as we move from recession to recovery. We’re also sizing and forecasting all major country markets. As always we only publish a small proportion of our research findings and encourage readers to contact us to help in building your own forecasts and strategies.
You can access 200 articles about Cloud Computing on this site. These are examples of what you can access for free here:
- The 2025 enterprise computing forecast – cloud wins hands-down
- Cloud 2016 – $133b and growing
- IBM Edge 2016 – balancing systems and cloud services
- Cloud computing – whose resources and where?
- Server spending grows 9.5% in Q1 2016 – driven up by ‘software defined’, down by cloud
- Cloud Computing in EMEA reaches €29.9B in 2015
- Cloud services grow 20% in 2015 to reach $107B
- Cloud services suffer massive regional currency discrepancies
- Xavier Poisson on HP Helion, Cloud 28+ and Europe
- Luton and Dunstable Hospital’s Cloud migration experience
- HP helps the European Commission plan a federated Cloud
- NetApp Steers for the Cloud
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Zadara – A Cloud Approach For The Storage You Already Have
- IBM Adds SoftLayer To SCE Cloud Services
- HP Cloud Reference Architecture Enhanced With Cloud Protection
- IBM’s Sean Finnan – CIOs, Country Demand And Cloud Computing
- IBM’s Cloud Computing Reference Model – Customer-Focused And Clear
- HP Hybrid Delivery Solutions – Agility Solutions For Cloud Builders
- IBM’s STG Marketing Head Marc Dupaquier On IT Consumerism, Generation Y And Cloud Computing
- IBM STG’s Rod Adkins On Smarter Computing, Cloud And The Competition
- Racemi Launches Dynacenter 4.0 – More Help With Moving Cloud Workloads
- Japanese Cloud Computing – Massive Growth To ¥8.5T ($103B) By 2015
- Virtustream – Delivering Advanced Managed Services Via Cloud Computing And IaaS
- The Comparative Benefits Of Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds
- Fujitsu’s Cloud Computing Strategy – A Vision For The Networked Society
- AMD Outlines The Developing Web Hosting And Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Fasthosts Brings Cloud Computing ‘Data Centre On Demand’ To SMBs Through Channel Partners
- Is HP Missing SMB Opportunities By Focusing On Enterprise-Level Cloud Computing?
- NGD Offers Cloud Computing Data Centre Warehousing From Wales
- Cloud Computing
If you want more, why not subscribe to our Cloud Computing subscription service, it includes the latest market shares and forecasts and can be customised for the countries and regions you cover.